The Hogarth is a family owned adults-only health club set across 2 leafy acres in the heart of Chiswick.
Tucked away just off the high road, The Hogarth has offered a full wellness lifestyle
through exercise, nutrition and relaxation for over 40 years.
Your club, anytime
Enjoy full use of our amazing facilities, classes and services anytime that suits you. The ultimate package.
Enjoy the club during our quieter afternoon times with our compact membership. It's the perfect escape.
Work hard, play hard
If you're not a morning person, join us early evenings during the week, and afternoons and evenings at the weekend.
Work hard, train hard
Too busy during the day? Become one of our night owls and enjoy everything the club has to offer later in the evening.
Our Studios: Best in Class
There is no substitute for the personal attention, energy and focus of an in-person group exercise class. With a range of over 90 classes per week on our timetable, there's something for all ages and abilities.
• Aerobic classes include BodyPump, Zumba, Body Conditioning, Yoga Shred®, Group Cycle and Danceworks and take place in our spacious and air conditioned Studio 1. Some of our Group Cycle classes feature special Spivi technology for fun, interactive virtual team races!
• HIIT classes are held in our dedicated indoor HIIT studio with specialised equipment. Some of our HIIT classes remain outdoors underneath our newly built outdoor tent area for those that prefer.
• Holistic classes such as Yoga, Yoga Barre, Pilates and Tai Chi will take place in our tranquil and temperature controlled Studio 2.
• Studios 1 and 2 are marked with social distancing signage to ensure 4 square metres of space between each participant for safety. Our in-house cleaning team will clean our studios between each class and all class numbers are capped for safety. Both studios also have the capability of live streaming the majority of classes to access virtually via Zoom at home if preferred!REQUEST TO BOOK A TOUR
Our newly renovated Outdoor Gym is equipped with all the kit you need for an effective workout all year round. All areas ensure safe social distancing and cleaning products are provided so you can train with total confidence.
In the warmer months, high intensity classes such as Group Cycle, HIIT and Body Conditioning are held outdoors on our Tennis courts or underneath our outdoor gym tent area to maximise numbers and safety. Our comprehensive timetable has been tailored to suit all ages and fitness levels to support or challenge you as you need whilst you progress.
Our outdoor tennis courts are available for recreational tennis, including singles & doubles social play, 1:1 coaching, and beginner, improver and intermediate group tennis drills. Our new Tennis Drills timetable will commence for all levels for members to enjoy.GET IN TOUCH
INCLUSIVE PERSONAL TRAINING
• 5 complimentary 1-hour 1-1 PT sessions in your first month
• One follow up PT session every month included with your membership
• Our world-class gym team contains specialists and personalities for everyone
Our gym team will safely guide you through your sessions by wearing masks, adopting a 'hands off' approach and making sure all used equipment is sanitised. Your safety and ease is our priority.BOOK A PERSONAL TOUR
HOW WE'RE KEEPING SAFE
New COVID restrictions have been brought in after the Government implemented 'Plan B' in response to the Omicron variant. The Hogarth Club are making every effort to keep members feeling safe and relaxed.
Find the full run-down of our industry-leading Covid safety protocols along with scientific, evidence-based articles on how gyms, swimming pools and saunas are extremely low risk!FULL INFORMATION
"Wonderful, one of a kind club, with not only first class facilities of all types, but also a sense of friendliness, support and community quite unlike anything else I know"
- Stephen Sweet
"Very well done to all at the Hogarth. Your attention to little details and cleanliness is first class. Special thanks to all staff who are really helpful and always have a smile!"
- Matthew Key
"All measures in place have made me feel comfortable and safe without imposing on my gym experience. It feels great to move again, thanks so much for looking after us members so well throughout lockdown and now going forward"
- Sarah Clark
"The Club has worked really hard to ensure it's as clean and safe as possible. I feel completely reassured that it's as safe an environment as it can be"
- Jane Martin
THE AIREDALE CAFE & BAR
• The Airedale is one of the most unique spots in Chiswick and open to members and non-members of The Hogarth Club. Choose from a wide range of drinks (healthy and not so healthy!), a balanced All-Day Breakfast and Specials menu, plus evening food pop ups including Sourdough Pizza, Caribbean Bbq, Sushi and more!
• We are now taking bookings for our fantastic heated outdoor dining pods and smaller outdoor tables, in line with the 'rule of six'. We have made many changes to The Airedale inside and out to make sure that this is the safest, social place in town, all year round! The outdoor pods by the fire pit were a huge hit last summer and make for the perfect safe socialising.
• Each pod is separated by a perspex partition, beautifully lit, covered and also heated for your comfort. Table service, card payments and staff in PPE will be mandatory and a one-way system implemented throughout. Orders can be made online via the Dines app.BOOK YOUR POD ONLINE