The Hogarth is a family owned adults-only health club set across 2 leafy acres in the heart of Chiswick.
Tucked away just off the high road, The Hogarth has offered a full wellness lifestyle
through exercise, nutrition and relaxation for over 40 years.
Your club, anytime
Enjoy full use of our amazing facilities, classes and services anytime that suits you. The ultimate package.
Enjoy the club during our quieter afternoon times with our compact membership. It's the perfect escape.
Work hard, play hard
If you're not a morning person, join us early evenings during the week, and afternoons and evenings at the weekend.
Work hard, train hard
Too busy during the day? Become one of our night owls and enjoy everything the club has to offer later in the evening.
"Very well done to all at the Hogarth. Your attention to little details and cleanliness is first class. Special thanks to all staff who are really helpful and always have a smile!"
- Matthew Key
"All measures in place have made me feel comfortable and safe without imposing on my gym experience. It feels great to move again, thanks so much for looking after us members so well throughout lockdown and now going forward"
- Sarah Clark
"The Club has worked really hard to ensure it's as clean and safe as possible. I feel completely reassured that it's as safe an environment as it can be"
- Jane Martin
THE DOOR W4
• Private Medical Health & Aesthetics Clinic
• Located next door to The Hogarth Club, at the end of the car park
• Health, Aesthetics and Total Wellbeing
• Private GP, Dentistry, Menopausal Health, Bio-identical Hormones, Face & Body Aesthetics, Advanced Clinical Facials, Life Coaching, Non-Surgical Face Lifts & Skin Tightening
• Industry-leading PractitionersREQUEST MORE INFORMATION
THE HOGARTH CLINIC
• Full Holistic Therapy Clinic based upstairs at The Hogarth Club
• Services include: Acupuncture, Chiropractic Therapy, Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy & Running Clinic, Nutritional Therapy
• In-house Practitioners with years of experience based at The Hogarth Clinic
• For members and non-members
• Book, enquire and pay with each therapist direct https://www.thehogarth.co.uk/clinicGET IN TOUCH
THE AIREDALE CAFE & BAR
• Café, bar & venue based within The Hogarth Club
• Open to members and non-members
• All day breakfast menu, lunch specials, specialty coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, healthy snacks
• Also serving draught beer, wine menu, craft beers, cocktails. Happy hour 6-7pm every Friday. Grill night Fridays 6-9pm.
• Cosy indoor dining or heated, outdoor pods with power supply
• Large projector screen to show live sport
• Available for venue hireBOOK A PERSONAL TOUR
"Wonderful, one of a kind club, with not only first class facilities of all types, but also a sense of friendliness, support and community quite unlike anything else I know"
- Stephen Sweet