The Hogarth is a family owned health club set across 2 leafy acres in the heart of Chiswick.
Tucked away just off the high road, The Hogarth has offered a full wellness lifestyle
through exercise, nutrition and relaxation for almost 40 years.
• From 17th May, Government guidelines stipulate that indoor group exercise can resume
• Aerobic classes such as BodyPump, ShBam, Stretchworks, Danceworks and Zumba will move back into our spacious and air conditioned Studio 1. High Intensity classes such as Group Cycle, HIIT and Body Conditioning will remain outdoors for extra space and airflow. When the weather doesn't permit, classes can move indoors and (most) can be live streamed
• Holistic classes such as Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi will take place in our tranquil and temperature controlled Studio 2
• Both Studios are marked with social distancing signage to ensure 4 square metres of space between each participant for safety. Our in-house cleaning team will clean our studios between each class
• Both studios also have the capability of live streaming the class from the Club to access virtually via Zoom at home if preferred
INCLUSIVE PERSONAL TRAINING
• 5 complimentary 1-hour 1-1 PT sessions in your first month
• One follow up PT session every month included with your membership
• Our world-class gym team contains specialists and personalities for everyone
Our gym team will safely guide you through your sessions by wearing masks, adopting a 'hands off' approach and making sure all used equipment is sanitised. Your safety and ease is our priority.BOOK A PERSONAL TOUR
Our outdoor tennis courts are available for recreational tennis, including singles & doubles social play, 1:1 coaching, and beginner, improver and intermediate group tennis drills. Our new Tennis Drills timetable will commence for all levels for members to enjoy.
THE AIREDALE CAFE & BAR
• The Airedale is one of the most unique spots in Chiswick and open to members and non-members of The Hogarth Club. Choose from a wide range of drinks (healthy and not so healthy!), a balanced All-Day Breakfast and Specials menu, plus evening food pop ups including Sourdough Pizza, Caribbean Bbq, Sushi and more!
• We are now taking bookings for our fantastic heated outdoor dining pods and smaller outdoor tables, in line with the 'rule of six'. We have made many changes to The Airedale inside and out to make sure that this is the safest, social place in town, all year round! The outdoor pods by the fire pit were a huge hit last summer and make for the perfect safe socialising.
• Each pod is separated by a perspex partition, beautifully lit, covered and also heated for your comfort. Table service, card payments and staff in PPE will be mandatory and a one-way system implemented throughout. Orders can be made online via the Dines app.BOOK YOUR POD ONLINE
"Wonderful, one of a kind club, with not only first class facilities of all types, but also a sense of friendliness, support and community quite unlike anything else I know"
- Stephen Sweet
"Very well done to all at the Hogarth. Your attention to little details and cleanliness is first class. Special thanks to all staff who are really helpful and always have a smile!"
- Matthew Key
"All measures in place have made me feel comfortable and safe without imposing on my gym experience. It feels great to move again, thanks so much for looking after us members so well throughout lockdown and now going forward"
- Sarah Clark
"The Club has worked really hard to ensure it's as clean and safe as possible. I feel completely reassured that it's as safe an environment as it can be"
- Jane Martin