On 22nd February 2021, the Prime Minister announced a new "Road Map" out of lockdown. These guidelines state that outdoor facilities can reopen under COVID secure protocols, which means outdoor classes are back! This new timetable will run from 29th March - 16th May, where indoor group classes may be re-introduced. Holistic classes such as Pilates and Yoga will remain online only.
Please note that classes under our outdoor exercise tent will be limited in numbers to ensure safe social distancing. This includes Group Cycle and BodyPump, so we strongly advise to book these classes in advance to avoid disappointment.
Our January lockdown timetable runs from 5th January until the 28th March 2021. Government guidelines state that no indoor gym facilities or outdoor group classes can remain open during lockdown. We will be live streaming our classes via Zoom. Please be aware that:
• Only Hogarth members can access the online classes
• You must be an "authenticated user" to access our online classes on Zoom. This means you will need to make a free zoom account (not a guest account) before you can log in to class. Go to zoom.us/signup to create your account.
• To support the Club and help us support our instructors, by accessing our most comprehensive online timetable yet, we are charging just £25 per month for full and unlimited access. If you access the online platform during Lockdown*, our usual freeze fee of £25 per month will be automatically deducted from any credit you are owed or debited from future collections. *Subject to be extended inline with Government guidelines. If you are not a member of the Club and are interested in online classes, please contact email@example.com
• Members must create an online account with us to access our live streamed classes. Go to BOOKINGS via the Hogarth website to register or login.
• Once logged in, members must go to ‘Classes’ and click the Zoom logo under the name of the class they wish to attend online. This will launch straight into the class. No need to manually enter in Meeting IDs!
From Friday 22nd January, all classes will be accessed and launched from within the member's online booking portal on the Hogarth website. This can be found under BOOKINGS on the homepage.
You'll find the zoom icons where you would normally book your class.
This new system is easier to use and even more secure!
• Existing or previous Meeting IDs for classes won’t work – you must click the zoom icon below the Class name in the bookings area to join your class
• You must not join the class more than 10 minutes before
• You must have created your Hogarth member login - register your online members account here
• You must have signed up for a free Zoom account
• You must have downloaded and signed into Zoom on the device you are using to access the classes
High intensity classes such as HIIT, Group Cycle and Body Conditioning have all been relocated outdoors on our tennis courts or brand new covered exercise area to reduce the aerosol effect. 10 minutes between court bookings has been allowed for safe entering and exiting the court.
To allow for safe social distancing, our studios have been marked with floor signage to provide more than four square metres per participant.
Our superstar cleaning team can complete a thorough cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces in under 6 minutes, supported by Helios (our UV sanitising robot) where necessary, for total safety.
To guarantee your space, we urge you to book your class in advance to avoid disappointment.
HOW TO BOOK A CLASS
Log into your members booking portal or register your online account at bit.ly/hogarthmemberlogin. Go to ‘Classes’ to view the timetable, click on your desired class and then click ‘book’. WATCH HOW TO BOOK A CLASS ONLINE
For those that need to stay home but want to keep exercising, we will be live streaming the majority of our indoor studio classes.
HOW TO ACCESS ZOOM CLASSES
Classes on the timetable that are marked with a blue Zoom logo symbol are accessible live on Zoom. Log in to the booking page on the Hogarth website, go to classes and click the zoom icon underneath the class you wish to attend online. You will enter into the waiting room and the instructor will admit you into the class when it starts.
TO MINIMISE CLASS DISRUPTION, INSTRUCTORS WILL BE UNABLE TO ADMIT LATECOMERS ON ZOOM ONCE THE CLASS HAS STARTED. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE IN THE WAITING ROOM 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE CLASS START TIME
In Studio 1 your body will be whipped into shape and by the time you leave you will feel done. You just have to pick your weapon of choice. Cycling on a NEW Keiser M3i Indoor spin bike in a virtual spin session. Sweat. Lifting weights in Body Pump. Power. Dancing to Zumba or Sh’bam. Fun. Improving strength and mobility in Stretchworks. Agility. Comprehensive conditioning options for improving every aspect of fitness.
A calmer setting where you can fine tune body and mind. Our selection of Yoga, Pilates and La Barre classes will test your strength as well as your mobility. Take a deep breath and focus on you in our temperature controlled Holistic studio. You should leave Studio 2 feeling lighter yet stronger.
A specialist studio for HIIT only! High Intensity Interval Training is not for the faint hearted. Going all out during a whole body circuit will push you to your limits. However, it is a great way to boost metabolism and help you burn fat whilst getting fitter and stronger in the process. Up to 4 HIIT classes are held in Studio 3, 6 days a week ranging from General to Advanced level. Take a look at our web timetable here for all classes.