BodyPump is Back!
We're so excited to be able to bring the ever popular BodyPump class back on the new Hogarth Studio Timetable from 7th September 2020.
Why wasn't BodyPump available in Phase1?
BodyPump is very equipment heavy and the workout sequences are lead by using a barbell, hand weights, a step and a mat. The Hogarth felt that, in keeping to their 'super safe' strategy for reopening, limiting the use of equipment would further eliminate contact and the potential spread of Coronavirus.
Why is BodyPump available in phase2?
We feel as though we are able to bring BodyPump back in phase 2 of reopening after running tests on bringing classes back in doors and incorporating equipment. We have been trialling and testing the cleaning and timings required in the timetable to bring BodyPump back to the timetable and we are now confident that we can safely tackle each area of cleaning before and after each class.
How will you be making BodyPump safe?
• We will initially have a limit of 11 per class and bookings will be mandatory
• Extra time will be allowed before and after the class for our extensive cleaning team to tackle each piece of kit
• The instructor will prepare all equipment prior to the class commencing
What do I need to do?
1. Be sure to book your BodyPump class in advance via the online members portal at: bit.ly/hogarthmemberlogin
2. On entry to class please pick up a pre-sanitized vinyl blue mat if you havent brought your own.
3. If you require more weights than provided please pick them up form the front or back of the studio. These are spaced out so you can do so and still achieve social distancing from fellow participants.
4. At the end of the class, your instructor will guide you with how to ut the equipment away in various plastic bins. These will be wheeled away and sanitised by our Houskeeping Heroes, ready for the next class.
WHAT IS BODYPUMP?
Bodypump is a class using barbells and adjustable weights to tone and condition muscles while raising metabolic rate for rapid fat-burning. It's the perfect class for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast!
This program is based on the rep effect, a proven formula that exhausts muscles using light weights, while performing high repetitions - this is the secret to developing lean, athletic muscle. This full-body barbell workout will burn calories, shape and tone your entire body, increase core strength and improve bone health. Using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition, Bodypump gives you a total body workout working all major muscle groups in just 60 minutes.