EVENING FOOD POP-UPSThe full run-down on The Airedale's evening food pop-ups throughout the week. Members and non-members are welcome!
The Airedale Café and Bar is reopening from the 12th April, which means our Evening Food Pop-Ups are BACK! Not only that - we have also launched ONLINE BOOKINGS for our fantastic outdoor heated and covered seating pods!
Or call 0208 995 4600 to book your personal dining pod.
We have completely reimagined our outdoor social spaces, with tables of 6 separated by glass screens in individually heated, beautifully lit dining and drinking pods. You will be able to order online and be served at your table.
The Airedale is one of the most unique spots in Chiswick, a heartbeat from Chiswick High Road. It is open to members and non-members of The Hogarth Club for a wide range of drinks (healthy and not so healthy), a balanced all-day breakfast and specials menu plus evening food pop ups including Pizza, BBQ, Sushi and more!
Read on for information on our themed evening dining pop-ups and booking information.
Thai 101 is a family run restaurant that serves authentic North Eastern-Thai food with a variety of delicious dishes. The founder and owner of Thai 101, Sutti, has been in the Thai restaurant business for over 20 years and owns Thai restaurants around West London and in the New Forest.
FULL INFORMATION + MENU
Kenny Malcolm will be firing up our custom built barbecue on the terrace from 5-9pm every Friday. Kick off your weekend with some incredible burgers (veggie / vegan options available), an ice cold beer or a well-earned glass of wine, and some homemade salads and sauces to top it all off.
Call the Club for any assistance on 020 8995 4600
BOOKINGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Please arrive on time (not early!)
• Each booking is for 1 hour and 50 minutes (to allow for cleaning between bookings)
• Cancellations must be made no less than 12 hours before booking start time
• The booking will be 1:50 from the initial booking time (even if you arrive late)
• If you are more than 15 minutes late without contacting us you may risk losing your table
• All guest data is required to be kept for 21 days for Government Test & Trace