HOGARTH ONLINEWelcome to Hogarth Online! Our new live streaming and on demand platform for exercise classes. Hogarth Online was born in Lockdown 1 of the pandemic, where we adapted our class offering for online to keep our members safe, active and connected. Since then, we have further developed our online timetable of classes and invested in the best live streaming technology to enhance your Hogarth Online experience!
The majority of our full class timetable can now be live streamed in real time from a class at the Club or straight from our instructor's living rooms in Lockdown!
Here are some important things to know for Hogarth Online live classes:
• Only Hogarth members can access the online classes
• You must be an "authenticated user" to access our online classes on Zoom. This means you will need to make a free zoom account (not a guest account) before you can log in to class. Go to zoom.us/signup to create your account.
• To support the Club and help us support our instructors, by accessing our most comprehensive online timetable yet, we are charging just £25 per month for full and unlimited access. If you access the online platform during Lockdown*, our usual freeze fee of £25 per month will be automatically deducted from any credit you are owed or debited from future collections. *Subject to be extended inline with Government guidelines. If you are not a member of the Club and are interested in online classes, please contact email@example.com
• Members must create an online account with us to access our live streamed classes. Go to BOOKINGS via the Hogarth website to register or login.
• Once logged in, members must go to ‘Classes’ and click the Zoom logo under the name of the class they wish to attend online. This will launch straight into the class. No need to manually enter in Meeting IDs!
NEW - faster and easier access to your favourite classes!
From Friday 22nd January, all classes will be accessed and launched from within the member's online booking portal on the Hogarth website. This can be found under BOOKINGS on the homepage.
You'll find the zoom icons where you would normally book your class.
This new system is easier to use and even more secure!
Some things to remember:
• Existing or previous Meeting IDs for classes won’t work – you must click the zoom icon below the Class name in the bookings area to join your class
• You must not join the class more than 10 minutes before
• You must have created your Hogarth member login - register your online members account here
• You must have signed up for a free Zoom account
• You must have downloaded and signed into Zoom on the device you are using to access the classes
Watch our tutorial on how to access online classes:
CLASSES ON DEMAND
To accompany our live streamed classes, we also have a library of classes-on-demand, for you to browse and engage in at whatever time suits you! These can all be found on our YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
You may find activities varying from HIIT and Circuits to Yoga and Mobility Stretches. We intend to grow these with our instructors and Personal Trainers, so stay tuned for more content!
These classes will range between 15 - 60 minutes long and you will do the exercises alongside the instructor throughout the duration of the video.