TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING TENNIS & SQUASH COURTS
• Tennis and Squash courts may be booked 7 days in advance either in person or over the phone according to the times their membership permits them access to the club.
• A member may book a maximum of 1 court at a time. If another court is required then we require the name of your partner who must also be a member.
• All members must report to Reception on arrival at the Club prior to going on to court to confirm their attendance and use of the court. Failure to do so could result in the booking being recorded as a ‘no-show’.
• If a member accrues 3 ‘no-shows’ in any 12 month period they will be suspended from making bookings for one month.
• We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for a court to be cancelled unless mitigating circumstances exist.
• The member who has made the booking must be present on court at the time it is booked for play. Court bookings cannot be transferred to other members without being updated on the Club’s booking system.
• If a member does not show up within 15 minutes of the start of the court booking time, the court will be made available for any member to use on a ‘walk-on’ basis in accordance with their terms and conditions of membership access. To book a ‘walk-on’ court a member will report to Reception and enquire about any courts that are available and if so, the court will be booked in their name.
• The above terms and conditions will be reviewed from time to time to take in to consideration member feedback, usage trends and are at all times subject to Management’s discretion. Thank you for helping us to safeguard booking integrity.