PILATES - STUDIO 17Introducing Graeme and Lysta Reardon, a dedicated husband and wife team with a combined experience of over 23 years who will work an individual programme for your specific needs.
What do Studio 17 offer?
- One to One Mat Pilates - improves posture, de-stresses & strengthens core.
- One to One Reformer Pilates - use of equipment provides increased control and enhanced challenge.
- One to One Ante natal: Preparing your body for labour & maintaining your figure during pregnancy.
- One to One Post natal: returning your body to its pre-natal state by strength & core stability exercises. Creche facility available for members.
Where are we?
Studio 17 now have a bespoke studio located within The Hogarth Health Club, adjacent to the main gymnasium. This ground floor studio boasts the very latest reformer equipment.
Pilates can be especially useful in dealing with:
- Regular back pain
- Shoulder and neck issues
- Joint problems
- Enhances sports performance
Pilates is particularly beneficial in the rehabilitation of clients who are post operative/post injury and for muscular and skeletal issues and great for ante and post natal women.
Classes and prices:
Mat work Pilates is taught on a one-to-one or small class basis. Each class lasts an hour and all equipment is provided. Class sizes are a maximum of 2 clients ensuring close attention can be paid to each client during the session. One-to-one sessions, can also be shared with a partner or colleague.
Pilates reformer equipment sessions are £65 per one-to-one session or £35 each for a shared session.
Ante and post natal services
These again run on a one-to-one or shared session basis. Créche facilities are available subject to a settling in period and extra cost.
The benefits include: Improved posture, return of pre-pregnancy muscle tone, prevention of the backache associated with lifting babies and breast feeding.
Please note that the studio runs an appointment only system. Discounts are available for block bookings, please call or email for details and a class timetable.
Please leave your details at The Club reception or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org